Saturday, December 19, 2009

december 2009~~~

this year d December can say is the busiest december i had... went to kb to attend my bro d graduation... he get the top gun award(the best student in his batch)... congratz bro~~~ he is now finally graduate from his school n bcome a pilot(i think so)~~

our future pilot v his top gun award in his both hand... (leng zai leh~~~)

my family without my sis... zzz

pilot's gf~~

yea~~ m n my pilot bro~~

2 siao lang~~ haha... his senior...

YEA~~~!!!

going to phuket later v family... a 4days 3nights trip... long time dint go over sea d.. since last time standart 6 d bi ye lv xing... hope tat our trip will b very nice... hope wont rain~~~

will get our pmr result on the 24th... gam gam my bro d birthday... very gan cheong now... hope can get a good result...

last~~~ today is my sis d birthday~~~ so~~~ HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS~~~ :)

No comments: