Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Frog killed by its imaginary frog

MSN,21 August 09

Boy got kill by self imaginary friend after a total ignorance by his friend on msn it is beilieve that the non reply message cause him to be dellusional and self created and imaginary fren call chingwoli. After a quite time of bonding with his new imaginary fren he finally decide to join his imaginary fren in the imaginary land.

reported by Chris Lee
**frog = Mr. Lee Kai Jun

this incident happen when few of us chat in msn.. these ppl r:
-me (the frog)
-ching li (the tadpole)
-woan shian
-li chao
-chris lee
-xenon
-jesse (the 1 who reply once every 30 min...)

then, this is the 1st part.. i actually talk to myself for 21 line only (this is wat we call monolog)... then the 2 time we chat again, i actually break my record... haha.. 101 line... no1 talking to me.. juz me n myself... woohoo... pro leh...

BREAK MY RECORD IF U CAN!!!!!
*dont try this at home... when u r alone.... DONT!!! u will really kill urself... if u really wanna break my record.. come n find me.. i will giv u special traning.... YEA... :)...

1 comment:

Woanshian said...

lol...,swt ...put until so big....
hey i got new post lo..go see..haha ur record version